The site selection of concrete mixing station is appropriate, not only affect the construction organization, but also affect the construction quality and construction cost. Have you ever known about the layout and construction of the construction site? Below you can decipher your questions.
The mixing station should be set on the open space beside the existing concrete road, with a width of 35m and a length of 150m. The site has 2/3 area for the original hilly land, the geological conditions are better, suitable for the installation of equipment with higher bearing capacity requirements. Another 1/3 of the area is backfilled depression, soft geology, only suitable for the construction of temporary structures or pile up some temporary materials.
- Walls must be built for mixing stations: the site must use C20 and above grade concrete, all hardened, the thickness is not less than 20cm; The roads into and out of the mixing plant need to be hardened with 20cm thick C25 concrete.
- The mixing station site is equipped with drainage system and sewage treatment tank, the site does not water.
- The foundation of cement and fly ash tank adopts expanded foundation, and special grounding network is set to ensure reliable electrical connection with the building and powder silo; The computer control system shall have an independent grounding network.
- In the mixing station, each cement and fly ash tank body drawing construction unit is abbreviated, vertical drawing, eye-catching font, easy to identify.
- Set up signal management system to ensure the connection between concrete mixing truck, mixing system and control room.
- Safety protection devices shall be installed on the working platform, feeding bin, bone bin, cement bin and other parts related to personal safety; The exposed parts of the transmission system shall have protective devices and safety maintenance protection devices.
- The distance between the mixing station and the office area and living area or other surrounding buildings should not be less than the height of a single cement tank and not less than 20cm.