The horizontal mixer does not move the mixing drum, and is forced to mix by the uniform blades on the rotating shaft in the drum. The mixing quality of the mixer is very good and the production efficiency is high; but its disadvantage is that the power consumption is large and the blade wears quickly. Commonly used in mixing dry hard concrete.
- The twin-shaft forced concrete mixer has strong mixing capacity, uniform mixing quality and high productivity.
- The lubricating system and the main shaft drive system are all imported with original packaging, and the hydraulic door opening mechanism can adjust the opening of the discharge door according to the needs.
- The mixing shaft of the mixing host adopts anti-adhesion technology, which can effectively prevent the cement from agglomerating on the shaft. The shaft end seal adopts a unique multiple sealing structure, which can effectively prevent mortar leakage and ensure the continuous and long-term operation of the entire mixing system.
- The cleaning system adopts high-pressure water pump automatic control and manual control, and each water outlet is located directly above the mixing spindle, which improves the mixing efficiency, increases water mist, reduces dust pollution, and effectively removes cement agglomeration.
The drum mixer is also called a self-falling mixer. It puts the mixture in a rotating mixing drum. With the rotation of the mixing drum, the blades in the drum lift the mixture to a certain height, and then it can be freely scattered by its own weight. . This makes it work, repeating it over and over until it's well mixed. This mixer generally mixes plastic and semi-plastic concrete
- It is rotated by the ring gear, with reliable transmission, low noise and low energy consumption;
- Compact structure, stable operation and easy operation;
- Good stirring quality and high productivity.